Zephyr and Chroma Prime Vault is a minigame you can play on Twitch and YouTube. You’re trapped inside of some sort of vault, but thanks to your new-found powers (and with the help of Zephyr), it’s not so bad.
Zephyr & Chroma Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.5.10 is a hotfix for Zephyr and Chroma Prime Vault that resolves the following issues:
Zephyr & Chroma Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.5.10
Tenno, hello! This will most likely be our last hotfix before the next update, which will be announced in our “Next Update Post-Angels of the Zariman” release.
- If there is just one open/available instance, you will now auto-load into that.
- Arcane drops now include in-mission marks.
- Energy Leech and Health Leech are the only Orokin Drone Eximus troops that may currently spawn.
- This is essentially the same adjustment that Hotfix 31.5.8 applied to Grineer Sensor Regulator Eximus. The drones are unable to activate the other Eximus functions, making telegraphing their assaults difficult or impossible. The drones now have complete Eximus ability capability as well.
- Melica Cache sound FX was significantly boosted in volume and radius.
- Fixes a cache crash that might occur when an update is aborted.
- Engine startup and level loading have been micro-optimized.
- When halting content updates or abandoning the game while loading a level, the game now shuts down faster.
- Purchase of an Exilus Weapon Adapter for 20 Platinum instead of the 10 Platinum Appearance Config Slot for the Phenmor now prompts a confirmation for buying an Exilus Weapon Adapter.
- To reiterate, players that bought the Slot were asked whether they wanted an Exilus Weapon Adapter, and were subsequently paid when they said yes. After that, the Adapter was used to unlock the Appearance Config Slot.
- Those who were impacted before to this update will get an Exilus Weapon Adapter for each slot paid for the Phenmor upon login. Purchased Appearance Config Slots will not be impacted; you will retain whatever you bought!
- We were unable to execute a script that would reimburse the Platinum difference while simultaneously dispersing the consumed Adapter due to technical limitations. You may email support.warframe.com with the subject line “Appearance Config Slot Inquiry for the Phenmor” if you prefer the 10 Platinum over the Adapters, or you can retain the “discounted” Exilus Weapon Adapter(s) (10 Platinum vs. 20).
- All missing Sentinel animations have been fixed.
- Syndicate Sigils were not staying equipped. https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1306804-syndicate-sigil-disappears-after-selecting-in-arsenalappearance/page/2/#comment-12515229
- After Rumblers with the Titanic Rumbler Augment attached expired while you were Operator, you were no longer able to leap as Atlas.
- Fixed a number of difficulties with abilities when pushed into Operator mode (for example, in Zariman Cascade missions):
- Caliban’s Razor Gyre and Banshee’s Sound Quake were not operating properly.
- Banshee’s Sound Quake has been updated to fix camera shake problems.
- Chroma’s Guided Effigy Augment could no longer be deactivated.
- When Garuda’s Seeking Talons is cast while entering an anti-Warframe region, the HUD for Operator appears.
- Garuda’s Bloodletting no longer grants Energy.
- Harrow’s Thurible is no longer charging.
- Harrow’s Covenant HUD no longer disappears.
- Inaros’ Sandstorm was not ending properly.
- Mesa Peacemaker concerns have been resolved.
- We’re also working on a tweak where your active Warframe buffs won’t be reset when you’re pushed out of your Warframe, such as with Nezha’s Warding Halo, in a future release.
- If you transferred out while holding jump/crouch, Hildryn’s Aegis Storm would continue to move up/down automatically when you returned her.
- ‘Reaper’s Plenty,’ an Evolution V perk for the Laetum, now applies its ammunition efficiency to all equipped weapons, rather than only the Laetum as intended.
- After being put in the Dojo, it was no longer possible to pick the top half of the event Trophies and the following Statue decorations:
- Statue of Armored Grineer
- Grineer Statue, Female
- Marine Statue of Grineer
- Statue of Lech Kril
- Despite previously possessing the Protovyre Ephemera, the Platinum price appears in the item description hover.
- In certain languages, fixed text for the Operator Equipment and Appearance buttons extends beyond the buttons’ boundaries.
- Unveiled Riven modifications in the Trade preview were presenting the wrong Veiled version.
- Fixed Resource Extractor Drone UI, which shows which particular resource will be extracted at the bottom of the list of probable resources (with overlapping).
- The descriptive wording for the Bloodshed Sigil in the end-of-mission screen was twice, therefore it was fixed.
- The Eidolon Vomvalyst’s dash was fixed as a script mistake.
- Wukong’s Cloud Walker script problem was fixed.
This activity was conducted automatically; if you see any errors, please report them to /u/desmaraisp, who will correct them. My github account is here.
the original source
Hotfix 25.3.3 for Prime Vault
! (https://n9e5v4d8.ssl.hwcdn.net/uploads/e970797b91dc857f9ef1868f75fe7533.png) Rhino Prime and Nyx Prime have arrived! Tenno, the Prime Vault has reopened, and Orokin riches are yours to take! Get immediate access to Nyx Prime and Rhino Prime, as well as their unique Prime Weapons, Accessories, and more! In the Void, find their relics…
Hotfix 25.7.5 for Prime Vault
Hotfix 25.7.5 for Prime Vault if someone’s posted this already please tell me Optimizations: Optimized level loading and level streaming (you’ll have to optimize your cache once to use the new system). Increased estimate for free-space needed to optimize download cache to avoid some people with nearly-full drives running into problems. Fixed crash when changing maps…
Hotfix 27.5.6 for Prime Vault
Source Hotfix 27.5.6 for Prime Vault d73ee283b793d2cd8251274f4983acbb.jpg Trinity & Nova Prime Vault! Trinity and Nova. When these two forces collide, their strength is unparalleled. Find their Relics in the Void or Bounty rewards today! Or check out the Prime Vault program here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-vault *Reminder that the Prime Gene Masking Kit will be available in both the…
© Post “Zephyr & Chroma Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.5.10” for game Warframe.
OP 10 BEST NEW Upcoming Games 2022 & 2023 (4K 60FPS)
The greatest collection of games set to be published in 2022 and 2023 for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Switch – all of which you can watch in stunning 4K ULTRA HD and 60FPS with the most up-to-date information available!
The Most Important Games in 2022
With the new year approaching and a slew of new game releases on the horizon, it’s time to take a peek forward at some of the year’s most anticipated titles. There are some fantastic games coming out in the next year for PC, Xbox, PS5, and all of your other favorite gaming platforms.
Zephyr is a game that was released in 2018. It is the first ever game to use Zephyr, which is an open-source framework for real-time ray tracing. The “zephyr pronunciation” is a word that many people struggle with.
- zephyr software
- zephyr testing
- zephyr vent hood
- zephyr wind