One of the best places to mine mythril ore is in Azys Lla. It’s where this type of metal was first found, and it’s also home to a lot of high-quality ore deposits. As for uses? That wide variety includes anything from weapons upgrades to engine parts for airships!
The “ffxiv beggar’s mythril ore location” is a popular spot for players to mine for mythril ore. The location is in the northern part of the Dravanian hinterlands and has been used by many players as a source of materials.
Mythril ore can be found in the Sagolii Desert in Southern Thanalan (X:25.5, Y:40.7), and is only available to miners. And since these Mythril mining spots are level 35, you must be at least level 31 to discover them.
The Sagolii Desert is located in the map’s southeast corner.
The Forgotten Springs aetheryte in Southern Thanalan is the shortest route to get there.
And since it’s a camp inhabited by an NPC called Hab, this tiny piece of the map is quite secure. So there aren’t any monsters in the vicinity.
However, since there are hostile monsters in the surrounding region – such as level 32 sundrakes between the mining spots and the aetheryte – you may be assaulted on your route here.
Mythril ore may also be mined by your retainers or obtained as a prize from levequests. However, I would recommend mining them personally since it is the quickest and most reliable way to obtain more (outside of purchasing the ores directly).
Levequest Rewards: Mythril Ore
All Rights Reserved by SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.
Mythril ore is one of the potential prizes for completing specific levequests.
It’s one of the most popular prizes, since it can be obtained via over 30 different levequests.
The following is a list of all the ores you may get, as well as the NPCs who will offer you these quests:
- Ul’dah, Eustace – Nald’s Steps (X:12.1, Y:9.1)
- I was told by a little bird (Lv. 30 Goldsmith)
- It is, in fact, Loyalty (Lv. 35 Goldsmith)
- Investing in the Midnight Oil (Lv. 35 Goldsmith)
- He has his quartz with him (Lv. 30 Goldsmith)
- It’s Lode It (Lv. 35 Goldsmith)
- One Man’s Garbage is another Man’s Treasure (Lv. 30 Goldsmith)
- Upper Decks T’mokkri, Limsa Lominsa (X:11.0, Y:11.0)
- A Confusion of Messages (Lv. 40 Blacksmith)
- A Serious Question (Lv. 40 Blacksmith)
- Who You Know Is Awl (Lv. 35 Blacksmith)
- Take a deep breath and trust that I’m right (Lv. 40 Armorer)
- Everyone should watch Footloose (Lv. 40 Armorer)
- That goes in the “Whatever” category (Lv. 40 Blacksmith)
- Obtain the Usual (Lv. 35 Armorer)
- Hallmarks that are hollow (Lv. 35 Armorer)
- Persuasion in a Bottle (Lv. 40 Armorer)
- Cadet of Spices (Lv. 35 Blacksmith)
- Array with a Slow Speed (Lv. 35 Armorer)
- You make me go around in circles (Lv. 35 Blacksmith)
- Coerthas Central Highlands, Cimeaurant (X:26.1, Y:28.3)
- Steelier than ice (Lv. 35 Blacksmith)
- Can’t Defend If You’re Dead (Lv. 35 Goldsmith)
- Faith and Style (Lv. 35 Goldsmith)
- I’ve got you wrapped around my little finger (Lv. 35 Armorer)
- Giving a helping hand (Lv. 35 Blacksmith)
- It Appeared to Be the Thing to Get (Lv. 35 Blacksmith)
- To the Stars in a Skillet (Lv. 35 Armorer)
- It’s Difficult to Handle War (Lv. 35 Armorer)
- Wear your American flag pin! (Lv. 35 Goldsmith)
- Coerthas Central Highlands, Voilinaut (X:12.7, Y:16.8)
- Retention of Employees (Lv. 40 Armorer)
- Secrets of the Family (Lv. 40 Armorer)
- Get Me to the War Before It’s Too Late (Lv. 40 Blacksmith)
- Accidents in the Kitchen (Lv. 40 Blacksmith)
- Fatigue from metal (Lv. 40 Armorer)
- Operational Improvements (Lv. 40 Blacksmith)
- Eastern La Noscea Nahctahr (Y:30.9) (X:30.5, Y:30.9)
- Obtain the Green Substance (Lv. 30 Goldsmith)
- It’s All About Love (Lv. 30 Goldsmith)
- Man of Renascence (Lv. 30 Goldsmith)
Keep in mind that mythril ore isn’t always given for completing these tasks.
Every time you take a levequest from an NPC, the item rewards vary at random.
Ores Exploration Ventures
Ventures are similar to tasks that you offer to your retainers in order for them to acquire experience or farm for you.
You may send a retainer out on Mining Exploration Ventures if they are configured to be a miner.
These are endeavors in which you may assign a particular item to your retainer to farm, such as Mythril Ores.
Exploration missions run an hour, however by raising your retainer level, you may cut this time by up to -20 minutes. The mythril ore venture requires a minimum level of level 34.
Depending on their perception stat, these NPC helpers of yours can bring back 15 to 50 pieces of ore every run. When your retainer returns, having a perception of 224 will ensure 50 pieces of mythril ore.
Uses of Mythril Ore
All Rights Reserved by SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD.
Blacksmiths, armorers, and goldsmiths mostly employ mythril ores to make mythril ingots and nuggets.
These two components are required for the creation of a variety of additional objects, including housing, accessories, and weaponry (such as the Inferno Rod, pictured above).
To make mythril ingots, you’ll need the following items:
- mythril ore x3
- Plus x4 ice, fire, or wind shards, depending on the class you’re in.
You’ll need mythril nuggets if you want to make mythril nuggets.
- mythril ore x1
- a total of five pinches of mythrite sand
- x3 ice, fire, or wind shards
You may also use mythril ore to complete your daily miner provisioning task. At level 34, your Grand Company Personnel Officer will require ten pieces.
The “ffxiv mythrite ore” is a location in the game that can be found and mined. The ore has different uses depending on the type of weapon it is used on.
Frequently Asked Questions
- beggar mythril ore ffxiv
- cobalt ore ffxiv
- siltstone ffxiv
- ffxiv mythril ore striped hills
- mythrite sand ffxiv