Rainbow Six Siege is an online tactical first-person shooter developed by Ubisoft. The game pits two teams of up to five players against each other in a situational environment. Players must utilize strategy and tactics while maintaining coherence with the team in order to succeed.
Today’s patch notes have hit the web, revealing what will be included when Rainbow Six Siege Y6S4.1 releases tomorrow December 2021 at 3pm PT (6pm ET).
The new content includes some changes that should help balance out gameplay as well as one known bug fix for those who are having issues installing or playing on PC:
Tier 1 Operators – Mute
Fixed issue where Proximity Mines were not destroyed after being detonated via Remote Detonator
The “rainbow six siege update today” is a patch released by Ubisoft that has many fixes and changes. The patch notes are available for the game, and the download size for it is 1.7 GB.
Y6S4.1 Rainbow Six Siege Patch Notes is now out, and there are a slew of new features to discover in the game. Fans from all around the globe are eager to learn about the adjustments made to this game. The game’s creators have made several improvements and introduced new features that will make it even better.
Y6S4.1 Rainbow Six Siege Patch Notes
The newest Rainbow Six Siege update is now available for download. You may get this update and play the most recent version of the game. Rainbow Size Siege Patch Y6S4.1 for Ubisoft Connect weighs in about 3.38 GB. It will need 2.07 GB for steam. It will occupy 1.94 GB on the Xbox One. This newest version for Xbox Series X is just 2.71 GB in size. This update is 2.19 GB in size for PS4 and 2.44 GB in size for PS5.
Tales of Arise Patch Notes 1.04, Updated Today December 2021, Download Size, PC, PS4, XBOX
Rainbow Six Siege Patch Notes Y6S4.1
- While in Support Mode, the creators have provided an in-game option to display or conceal an Operator Card.
Fixes for bugs
- The developers have corrected an issue in Rainbow Six Siege Patch Notes Y6S4.1 where the reverse friendly fire symbol is not shown during the end of round replay if the last Defender remaining eliminates the hostage.
- The developers have fixed an error where the headshot Only option in the Matchmaking Preferences for Training Grounds was missing.
- When Thatcher’s EMP Grenade disables Thorn’s Razorbloom Shell, the score message incorrectly refers to Thorn’s special ability rather than Thatcher’s.
- The developers have corrected an issue in Rainbow Six Siege Patch Notes Y6S4.1 where AI opponents armed with assault guns do not shoot at players in Training Grounds on PS5.
- UI concerns have been resolved by the developers.
- Issues with audio and SFX were addressed.
- Issues with localization were addressed.
- Customization concerns were addressed.
- The developers have corrected a bug in which the microphone remained open after pressing the Push To Talk button and then releasing it.
- When highlighting any uniform in the Battle Pass’s Progression section, performance dips to 30 frames per second.
- The developers have fixed a performance issue that occurred while browsing and opening Alpha Packs.
- In the Get Packs side panel, there was a problem where an incorrect purchasing option was highlighted.
- When unlocking the next Battle Pass tier, the preceding two Battle Pass tiers seemed to be locked.
You may also be interested in these articles: AC Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarok DLC Download Size | Play Time | Release Date | Pricing
More information about Rainbow Six Siege can be found here.
After we’ve covered all there is to know about Rainbow Six Siege Patch Notes Y6S4.1, we’d like to provide you a quick overview of the game so you can learn more about it:
It’s a fascinating online tactical shooter video game that’s also a lot of fun. This game was developed by Ubisoft Montreal, and it was published by Ubisoft. This game is available on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S, among other platforms.
Rainbow Six Siege is available on all of the following gaming platforms. On December 1, 2015, this game was launched. In the Rainbow Six Siege game, players may use a variety of operators. In this game, there are a variety of weapons, ethnicities, and items to discover.
Patch Notes for Skyrim Update 1.23 may also be found here.
It was the whole Rainbow Six Siege Patch Notes Y6S4.1 guide. Now we’d want to wrap up this essay in the hopes that you’ve learned all there is to know about this update. You may ask us any questions about the Rainbow Size Siege update in the comments area. We’d be pleased to answer any questions you have about Rainbow Six Siege Patch Notes Y6S4.1.
Roblox RPG Simulator Codes December 2021 is also a good read.
Watch This Video-
The “rainbow six siege update size ps4” is a new patch that has been released recently by Ubisoft. The patch notes for the update can be found on the official website of Rainbow Six Siege.
- rainbow six siege patch notes 2021
- rainbow six siege update size
- rainbow six siege new season release date 2021
- rainbow six siege update release date
- rainbow six siege crystal guard release date