Gran Turismo 7 is a racing game developed by Polyphony Digital and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. It was released on December 6, 2016 for the PlayStation 4. The story mode has been praised as one of the best in gaming history and many players enjoy playing online with friends or strangers via spectating matches.
Gran Turismo 7 has a total of 8 menu books. The first book unlocks the car, and the second book unlocks all cars.
Menu Books are referred to as Chapters in Gran Turismo 7. Several chapters demand us to possess or acquire all three required vehicles, while others require us to complete events or win championship races based on the contents of the Menu Book. Given that game progress is shown or computed in terms of Menu Books, how many Menu Books or Chapters does Gran Turismo 7 contain?
In Gran Turismo 7, how do you unlock menu books and how many do you have?
So, there are a total of 39 Menu Books, or 39 Chapters, that must be finished in order for you to compete in and win the World GT Series Championship. Even after you reach the end of the Menu Book, there are still automobiles waiting to be unlocked and added to your collection.
Each Menu Book includes a theme/collection or a list of game elements that we will learn and use as we move through the game. If we’re interested in the contents of Menu Books, they’re listed below:
1st Menu Book
Japanese Compact Cars Collection
- ’11 Toyota Aqua S
- 2014 Honda Fit Hybrid
- ’15 Mazda Demio XD Touring
2nd Menu Book
At the Licence Centre, you may put your skills to the test.
- Check out the Licence Centre to discover whether you qualify for the B-1 License.
3rd Menu Book
European Classic Compacts is a collection of compacts from Europe.
- 1968 Fiat 500 F
- ’65 Mini Cooper ‘S’
- 1966 Volkswagen 1200
4th Menu Book
Day at the High-Speed Ring
#5 Menu Book
Japanese FF Sports Cars Collection
- Swift Sport ’17 Suzuki Suzuki Swift Sport ’17 Suzuki Swift Sport ’17 Suzuki
- 1998 Honda Civic Type R (EK)
- Type R (DC2) Honda Integra ’98
#6 Menu Book
- Tune a 1965 Mini Cooper S to at least 360 horsepower.
#7 Menu Book
European Hot Hatches is a collection of hot hatches from across the world.
- 2005 Mini Cooper S
- ’09 Abarth 500
- 2014 Volkswagen Polo GTI
#8 Menu Book
GT Auto Wash is a great place to wash your car.
- Visit Maintenance & Servicing at GT Auto
#9 Menu Book
Parade on the Tokyo Highway
1st Menu Book0
Japanese FR Sports Cars Collection
- ’88 Nissan Silvia Q (S13)
- 1989 Mazda Eunos Roadster (North America)
- Toyota Levin 1600GT APEX (AE86) ’83 Toyota Corolla Levin 1600GT APEX (AE86) ’83 Toyota Corolla Levin 1600GT APE
1st Menu Book1
French Hot Hatches is a collection of hot hatches from France.
- DS 3 Racing ’11 by DS Automobiles
- Peugeot 208 GTi ’14 by Peugeot Sport
- Clio R.S. 220 Trophy ’16 Renault
1st Menu Book2
France’s Smallest Race
1st Menu Book3
Take a Chance on a Mission
- To play Deep Forest’s “The Pass,” go to Missions and pick “The Magic Mountain.”
1st Menu Book4
Mustang is a collection.
- 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429
- 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1
- 2015 Ford Mustang GT
1st Menu Book5
Camaro is a collection of cars.
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
- Camaro ZL1 1LE Package ’18 Chevrolet Camaro
1st Menu Book6
Take a picture of your car in various landscapes.
- Take a picture at Scapes.
1st Menu Book7
Mountain Cup Trials
1st Menu Book8
Nissan Sports Cars Collection
- Silvia Spec-R Aero (S15) ’02 Nissan Silvia
- R32 GT-R V-Spec II ’94 Nissan
- Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) Nissan Fair
1st Menu Book9
Japanese Rally Base Cars Collection
- 2014 Subaru WRX STI Type S
- Final ’15 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- GR Yaris RZ High-Performance ’20 Toyota
2nd Menu Book0
Show Off Your Personalized Wings
- Fit a bespoke wing set at GT Auto’s Customise Cars.
2nd Menu Book1
Championship of Asia and Oceania
2nd Menu Book2
BMW M3 Collection
- 1989 BMW M3 Sport Evolution
- 2003 BMW M3
- 2007 BMW M3
2nd Menu Book3
Alfa Romeo Collection
- MiTo ’09 Alfa Romeo
- 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C
- 8C Competizione ’08 Alfa Romeo
2nd Menu Book4
Learn about a track by using a circuit experience.
- At Dragon Trail – Gardens, win a one-lap attack race.
2nd Menu Book5
Championships in Europe
2nd Menu Book6
- ’16 Ford Focus RS
- 2006 Ford GT
- 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
2nd Menu Book7
- 2014 Corvette C7
- 1969 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C3)
- 1989 Corvette ZR-1 (C4)
2nd Menu Book8
Obtain a Wide-Body American Automobile
- Head to GT Auto and visit Maintenance & Servicing
2nd Menu Book9
Championship of the Americas
3rd Menu Book0
Improve the performance of your Porsche
3rd Menu Book1
Porsche 911 collection
- ’81 Porsche Turbo (930)
- 1992 Porsche 911 Carrera RS (964)
- 1995 Porsche 911 Carrera RS (993)
3rd Menu Book2
- Supra 3.0GT Turbo A ’88 Supra 3.0GT Turbo A ’88 Supra 3.0GT Turbo A
- Supra RZ ’97 Supra RZ ’97 Supra RZ ’97
- Supra RZ ’20 from GR
3rd Menu Book3
World Touring Car 600 Championship
3rd Menu Book4
- C 63 S ’15 Mercedes-AMG
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
- 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S
3rd Menu Book5
Nissan GT-R Collection
- 1997 R33 GT-R V-Spec
- 2002 R34 GT-R V-Spec II
- GT-R ’17
3rd Menu Book6
700th World Touring Car
3rd Menu Book7
Gr.B Rally Cars Collection
- Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 ’86 Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 ’86 Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2
- Pikes Peak ’87 Audi Sport Quattro S1
- Rally Car Ford Focus Gr.B
3rd Menu Book8
- 1975 308 GTB
- Italia ’09, 458
- ’12 F12berlinetta
3rd Menu Book9
World GT Series is the championship.
As a result, completing all of the Menu Books or the game will take around 30+ hours. At this moment, many automobiles would still be locked and asking to be opened. More tutorials for Gran Turismo 7 may be found at the URL provided below the description:
“The “gran turismo 7 trophy guide” is a website that contains information on how to unlock and how many menu books are there?”
Frequently Asked Questions
How many Menu Books in gt7?
A: There are total 6 different menu books in the game.
Does GT sport have open world?
A: Open world does not exist in GTA Sport.
- gran turismo 7 menu books
- gran turismo 7 menu books list
- how to unlock brand central in gran turismo 7
- gran turismo 7 menu book 4