This week, Vault 76 was relocated to a new location. The first in-game day out is an opportunity to explore this new place and find the hidden loot scattered throughout its environment.
The “fallout 76 helvetia location” is the 23rd location in the Fallout 76 map. Helvetia is a small town in West Virginia. It has a population of 1,000 people and is located on an old railroad line.
The article’s substance
This is a daily article in which I walk over one area and discuss its present population, significant treasure, and general tale at the time I visited it.
Helvetia, Day 23
Forest is the location.
- Robots (Fasnacht Day only)
Loot of note:
- On the church’s spire, a duffel bag
- The church’s spire has a chem box.
- In the post office / general shop, there is a level 2 lockable door.
- Inside the lockable room is a Footlocker.
- Plan spawn at the post office / general store’s damaged display case on the ground.
- In the post office / general shop, there is a level 1 lockable safe under the stairs.
- The restroom of the post office/general shop on the second level has a mirror.
- On the second floor, in the restroom of the post office/general shop, there is a first-aid kit.
- Keys to the post office are kept in the dog house adjacent to the post office.
- Weapon mod spawns adjacent to the post office in a shack.
- In the town hall / community center, a duffel bag is on a table.
- The red hotel’s kitchen has industrial-sized shortening.
- *Three mirrors on the second story of the red hotel *Duffel bag on a table on the second floor of the red hotel
- The floor of the spacious room on the second level of the red hotel has an ammo chest.
- The huge room on the second floor of the red hotel has a duffel bag on the bed.
- Level 1 closed foot locker behind a bed on the red hotel’s second floor
- The modest museum behind the chapel has a blunderbuss weapon.
- Chem box beside the town hall / community center in the gazebo
- Ammo box on the Cheese Hause’s counter
- The Honey Hause has a lot of honey.
- The Honey Hause’s level 1 locked door
- Behind the Honey Hause’s closed door is a Footlocker.
- Behind the Honey Hause’s closed door is a Bobby pin box.
- In the Honey Hause, there are some non-perishable goods hidden behind the closed door.
- Freyja’s Hause has a Level 1 secured safe behind the counter.
- On a counter in Freyja’s Hause’s kitchen, a recipe sprouted.
- The bedroom in the enormous blue building opposite from Freyja’s Hause has a Bobby pin box.
- The bedroom in the enormous blue building across from Freyja’s Hause has a duffel bag.
- The enormous restaurant on the outskirts of town has a level 3 lockable safe behind the counter.
- The huge eatery on the outskirts of town has a first-aid kit behind the counter.
- On the second floor of a huge restaurant on the outskirts of town, there is a foot locker.
- On the second floor of a huge restaurant on the outskirts of town, there is a chem box.
- On the second floor of a huge restaurant on the outskirts of town, there is a duffel bag.
The overall setting tale
Helvetia is a tiny town with German and Swiss cultural heritage. They put up robots to commemorate “Fasnacht Day” before the conflict. Following the war, a small number of individuals formed a cult to worship the “Harvester,” and a mothman effigy was placed in the church. They obviously enjoyed Psycho since it’s all over the effigy. The cult is long dead, their bodies in the pews, and the burned are the only living creatures left in town. Once a year, for a week, robots will take over the town to celebrate Fasnacht Day in every home, on every house. Vault Dwellers from all around the wasteland descend to Helvetia for a week of festivities and revelry. Other observations and remarks
- There is a chemical station on site.
- There are two weapons workbenches at this location.
- On the beer stein display rack, you may show wooden and metal beer steins that you can find throughout town.
- Once a year, the Fasnacht Day celebration takes place here.
the original source
Day 10 of the Fallout 76 location library: Flatwoods
This is a daily article in which I walk over one area and discuss its present population, significant treasure, and general tale at the time I visited it. DAY 10: Flatwoods Forest is the location. Exterior Current residents: Heather Ellis, a new wave responder who set up shop in flatwoods with Chloe…
Fallout 76 deserves praise.
Despite the fact that the single-player experience isn’t as good as many of us had anticipated, Fallout 76 is still a fantastic game in my view. I had some reservations when it was announced, but after playing the beta tonight, I realized that many of the difficulties I had anticipated were resolved. The game at…
Thoughts about Fallout 76
To begin with, credit where credit is due: the game isn’t as bad as it is portrayed. Is it up to line with today’s video game industry norms and standards? Debatable. Is the game entertaining? Yes, with my pals. I believe now would have been an ideal moment to release a game on a…
© Post “Fallout 76 location library: Helvetia, Day 23” for game Fallout.
OP 10 BEST NEW Upcoming Games 2022 & 2023 (4K 60FPS)
The greatest collection of games set to be published in 2022 and 2023 for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Switch – all of which you can watch in stunning 4K ULTRA HD and 60FPS with the most up-to-date information available!
The Most Important Games in 2022
With the new year approaching and a slew of new game releases on the horizon, it’s time to take a peek forward at some of the year’s most anticipated titles. There are some fantastic games coming out in the next year for PC, Xbox, PS5, and all of your other favorite gaming platforms.
“fasnacht day helvetia” is the location of Day 23 in Fallout 76. The map shows a large town with many buildings and roads, as well as some hills.
- helvetia post office fallout 76
- fallout 76 hunter’s ridge location
- master of ceremonies fallout 76
- fasnacht fallout 76
- faschnaut day 2022 fallout 76