The latest hotfix for Destiny 2 is live, and it’s brought a major change to the game. Bungie has made some changes that will make competitive play more equitable in this next patch for Guardians.
The “Destiny 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52 – Destiny 2 Games Guide” is a hotfix for the video game, “Destiny 2”. The update includes changes that were made in order to fix some of the bugs and glitches present in the game. Read more in detail here: destiny video game.
The article’s substance
World of the Throne
- Fixed a networking issue that may cause the destructible Pyramid Crux object, which is utilized in a lot of activities, to lose sync between client and host, creating a lot of problems and confusion for players.
- Fixed an issue where a third Altar might become active on the map accidentally for a brief time.
- When one of Rhulk’s strikes collided with ambient geometry, an accidental symbol appeared.
- Players might now earn a lore entry by just standing in front of one of two symbols.
- Fixed an issue where players may fire any symbol to pass the lore entry’s “kill” symbol check.
- Fixed an issue where players might interrupt The Caretaker’s performance in the middle of a wipe.
- Players might finish The Caretaker encounter but the action will not proceed due to a bug.
- The Rhulk encounter was soft locked due to a bug where players dispersed Leeching Force as their last deposit.
- Players were able to leave raid flags up by planting them as the battle began, which was fixed.
- Reloading checkpoints fixed a problem where players may receive numerous lore entries.
Campaign for the Witch Queen
Players could no longer avoid death in Legendary Campaign missions by quitting and rejoining the fireteam.
- Players who join in the middle of a game now need a revive.
Fixed an issue preventing replayable nodes in Campaign for the Witch Queen from appearing on the World of the Throne map for a small portion of players.
Ascendant Alloy was added to the list of potential prizes for Legend difficulty for The Ghosts.
- Fixed an issue where Champions were inconsistently spawning in Battlegrounds PsiOps.
- Fixed an issue where certain items were wrongly marked as new, resulting in performance issues.
- While the character inventory UI was loaded, the game’s overall performance may slow or dip in fps.
Fixed an issue that caused Gambit weapon and armor focusing to be more expensive than it should have been.
- The cost of focusing is now 10,000 Glimmer and 50 Legendary Shards each focus.
Rahool’s destination materials are now offered in stacks of five for one Legendary Shard, which is the same as Spider’s prior exchange cost.
Weapon Telemetries were still dropping due to a bug that was fixed.
- All Weapon Telemetries may be securely deleted from players’ inventories since they are no longer useful and will not be utilized in the future.
The Harder They Fall, a Vanguard bounty, could only be advanced in strikes due to a bug.
The Omega catalyst boost no longer rewards 3x progress instead of 4x progress.
A Higher Truth, the Legendary Campaign insignia, could no longer be worn on platforms if the user did not possess The Witch Queen.
Players who were unable to unlock or get the Light subtype should now be able to do so.
When initially entering orbit, players should locate the corresponding pursuits in their inventory with enough room for them.
Fixed an issue where PvE kills outside of Vanguard playlists may be used to advance the Ritual of the Season Triumph.
Seasonal quest stages might be halted if players hit their Psionic Intel inventory limit, which has since been fixed.
When obtaining a platinum score in Nightfalls, there was a problem with the reputation benefits being uneven.
- Some strikes now give you more reputation, while others give you less.
Element crafting currency limits have been raised.
Fixed an issue where the Sleight of Hand trait perk’s crafting requirements were incorrect.
- The title Moments of Triumph 2021 could not be installed due to a bug.
The Explosive Personality Grenade Launcher was not utilizing the right RPM stat for wave frames, which was fixed.
- The crafting screen will still show the incorrect RPM, however this will be corrected in a future release.
- The right stat will be on the real weapon item.
The Logic ornament for The Lament was shown backwards due to a bug.
The Lament and Worldline Zero were not networking their assaults appropriately, which was fixed.
When using Osteo Striga or Forerunner, a faint box would appear around the hip-fire reticle. This has been fixed.
Instead of six successful projectile strikes, all Glaives now achieve full charge after four successful projectile hits.
- Fixed an issue where the prior melee recharge rate decrease for Graviton Forfeit was being applied incorrectly in PvE activities.
- Loreley Splendor, an Exotic Titan Helmet, no longer consumes class ability energy upon death and does not produce a Sunspot (as in the case of taking enough damage to fully deplete your health while you still have any shields).
- Players must first acquire Disciple’s Promise raid mods before they can be applied to armor from that raid.
- Fixed a bug where certain armor didn’t show up in the Appearance Customization screen after being unlocked using Synthweave.
- A bug where certain Rare armor sets may be infused has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where Warlocks were occasionally given the incorrect armor while concentrating an Umbral Engram.
- While frozen by Stasis, boss fighters no longer receive extra melee damage.
From player sources, the Sentinel Titan’s Bastion barrier now absorbs 20% more damage.
- Other sources of anti-emplacement damage, such as the Hakke Breach Armaments origin trait or Anti-Barrier Rounds, stack with this damage boost.
Targets with Void invisibility are now pinging the radar every 3 seconds for 0.6 seconds until the invisibility period expires. The normal radar visibility rules are still in effect (i.e., double jumping or sprinting pings the radar).
- Note: Now that we’ve had some feedback and data from Season 16’s first weekend of Trials, we’d want to take a few measures to fix a few outliers in the Void 3.0 subclass kits.
- These modifications are just for PvP and have no effect on the PvE sandbox.
- We feel that part of the annoyance arises from the fact that there are so many subclasses in the 3.0 system, but we wanted to remedy what we could before the next Trials weekend.
- As usual, we’ll be listening for comments and making adjustments as required.
Child of the Old Gods was able to harm certain targets via immunity shields, which was fixed.
- While the Child will not be punished, it has learned its lesson and has expressed deep regret to all of the targets it has harmed as a result of immunity.
- We are grateful and happy to have such a wonderful child.
Original source: link
Hotfix 184.108.40.206 for Destiny 2
https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/50120 Source: Battlegrounds are an activity that takes place on a battlefield. When the engram inventory is full, Umbral Engrams might spawn under the earth. This has been fixed. When fireteam members or combatants were in close proximity to generators, they couldn’t be destroyed. Players were respawning in the Land Tank after disconnecting and being stranded, which was fixed. …
Hotfix 220.127.116.11 for Destiny 2
https://en.bungie.net/News/Article/50381 Investment and Gameplay Armor Fixed an issue where Recovery-focused Umbral Engrams didn’t always provide armor with a high enough Recovery stat. When employed as decorations as part of Armor Synthesis, various Common, Uncommon, and Rare armors would grant stat benefits. Modification: Energy Accelerant Damage against… is no longer increased.
Hotfix 18.104.22.168 for Destiny 2
http://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/50668.html Activities Astral Alignment by Season When all Ether Wisps were destroyed, the Ether Collection encounter might soft lock. This has been fixed. Fixed an issue where items could be removed while players were taking them out of an activity, causing the activity to soft lock. Vault of Glass is raided There was a bug where Atheon would…
For the game Destiny 2, post “Destiny 2 Hotfix 22.214.171.124.”
OP 10 BEST NEW Upcoming Games 2022 & 2023 (4K 60FPS)
The greatest collection of games set to be published in 2022 and 2023 for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Switch – all of which you can watch in stunning 4K ULTRA HD and 60FPS with the most up-to-date information available!
The Most Important Games in 2022
With the new year quickly approaching and a slew of new game releases on the horizon, it’s time to take a peek ahead at some of the year’s most anticipated titles. There are some fantastic games coming out in the next year for PC, Xbox, PS5, and all of your other favorite gaming platforms.
- destiny 2 roadmap 2021
- when did destiny come out
- destiny 3 release date