Recently, Fortnite has been receiving a lot of criticism for the way it handles purchases and upgrades. Many are calling on Epic to seriously consider some changes in this regard. There have also been many suggestions as to how they could improve their current systems or even build new ones from scratch. Here is my list of ten suggestions that I think should be implemented with immediate effect:
1) Allow players to purchase items without having any premium currency at all- This would allow more people who play on low incomes; children and adults alike, access content they otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford. It will also ensure transactions remain fair because there won’t be huge paywalls stifling progress through p2p trading like other games (notably Overwatch).
2) Move away from lootboxes -I understand that this may not happen anytime soon but eventually you need an alternative system which isn’t reliant upon microtransactions for progression If you do decide against changing your game design then so long as lootboxes don’t give out skins/skins only we can work around them if necessary.
The “feedback epic games” is a letter that has been sent to the developers of the game, Epic Games. The letter contains feedback on how to make the game better.
- Remove the anti-material charge (AMC) from outlanders and make it available to all classes. Because “Clip” is the only class-specific hero without a disclaimer for outlanders only when used as a sub hero for whatever reason. Allowing all classes to utilize her as a sub hero / AMC felt like a possible move. Alternatively, just equip her as a non-outlander sub hero to allow AMC.
- If proposal 1 is implemented, it may seem like a nerf to Outlander’s unique benefit. So… Buff the pieces. All outlanders on the squad should get a fragment if any player activates one. The 30 percent damage bonus to abilities used by fragments is restored. Other players seldom bother to activate them as it is, resulting in their being scarcely visible on the map.
- Please, on top of recommendation 2, make it worthwhile for non-outlanders to collect fragments by making the movement speed bonus continue for the duration of the mission. Have it start at 5% for each grabbed and stack up to 20% for the person that grabs it for the outlanders in the squad. Each player will want to get all four in order to get the full bonus. This stacks with the blu glo buff’s movement speed, as well as any player-owned buffs.
- WALL: Waterfall is a new trap that cascades water down three tiles. 1 tile in width Deals WATER damage, knocks smaller foes back, and slows and snares them. Some constructions need high walls, which are underutilized in terms of traps. This is going to be a great addition. There aren’t as many traps as weapons or heroes, and if you don’t add more, the guides will become obsolete.
- Rework/switch the trap. Please remove this trap from the directional pad (up). Please provide us with the BR launch pad.
- Please enable glider deployment in Save the World. Some of us don’t like BR as much as others, yet we still purchase or acquire gliders that we want to use.
- Some heroes have the same powers, yet they are assigned to different hotkeys. This is quite perplexing, and it makes playing many heroes, even if they are fantastic, unappealing. This is unjust given the amount of time it took to build them. Please include a way to choose which slot each ability appears in. As a result, the transition from one hero to the next is smoother.
- Save the planet with custom controller keybinds? It’s been a long time. Many people have inquired. It is in the possession of BR.
- Blocked players will be removed from your SSD lobby automatically. You won’t have to carry dead weight players against your will any longer. While not actively aiding, SSD matching allows unscrupulous gamers to earn free battlepass experience.
- When players are matched into your SSD, they are given (limited) edit access by default. This will allow them to construct barriers for mobility only during the operation. They won’t be able to break your defenses or edit gaps in your defenses.
- When set to auto (server), all regions will be included in your public STW matchmaking.
Original source: link
Greetings, Epic and STW Fans!
In light of the current patch troubles and all of the criticism, I’d want to remind everyone that both the developers and the playerbase are dedicated to the game and are part of the STW community. Sure, we paid for an early access game; yes, the game has flaws;…
Your Epic Games account has been disabled.
On March 4th, 2018, a “security bulletin” was released under the Epic Account Support threads on their website, for those who were uninformed. In this article, it was revealed that “well-known hacking methods” had been used to breach player accounts. Why they didn’t send out an email instead of posting on this obscure forum…
Recommendations for StW
I have a number of ideas for making StW more entertaining and less grindy and leecher proof. A merchant NPC of some kind has been introduced, where we may swap x number of low tier stuff saved from Stonewood/Plankerton for x amount of better tier items for when we reach Canny…
Publish “STW ideas, oh fantastic games. Those that are serious “about the video game Fortnite
OP 10 BEST NEW Upcoming Games 2022 & 2023 (4K 60FPS)
The greatest collection of games set to be published in 2022 and 2023 for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Switch – all of which you can watch in stunning 4K ULTRA HD and 60FPS with the most up-to-date information available!
The Most Important Games in 2022
With the new year quickly approaching and a slew of new game releases on the horizon, it’s time to take a peek ahead at some of the year’s most anticipated titles. There are some fantastic games coming out in the next year for PC, Xbox, PS5, and all of your other favorite gaming platforms.
The “how to submit skin ideas to fortnite” is a question that has been asked by many players. Epic games has not yet responded, but it would be great if they did.
- fortnite feedback glitch
- how to submit skin ideas to epic games
- epic games feedback email
- fortnite save the world | homebase status report
- fortnite suggestions