Players are being introduced to a brand new map in Chapter 3 of Fortnite Season 3, but they’re also realizing that’s not the only change. Cyrpto-gaming enthusiasts now have access to all NPC and character locations on their map as well as any information about Loot Llama locations for this chapter.
The “all npc locations fortnite chapter 3 season 2” is a map of all the NPC and character locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 has more than two dozen characters for players to find and engage with, similar to prior seasons. These NPCs can not only be used to buy stuff with gold, but some may also be recruited as team members. The only problem is that most of them are quite difficult to locate, since they like to hide in the tiniest nooks and crevices of the globe. So, here’s a list of every NPC location in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 to help you finish the current Character Collection menu.
Where can I locate all NPCs in Fortnite Season 3 Chapter 3?
On the current map of the game, there are a total of 25 different characters to locate. All of their places are listed below, in numerical order, in the Character Collection menu.
DoubleXP took this screenshot.
- 1. Lil Whip: Located on the basement level of the ice cream store on Coney Crossroads’ east side.
- 2. Rustler: Walks down the dirt path on Shifty Shafts’ right side.
- 3. The Paradigm: northeast of Logjam Lumberyard, at the Seven Outpost
- 4. The Scientist: Inside Synapse Station’s bus garage, at the heart of the station.
- 5. The Origin: Can be found standing northeast of The Daily Bugle, near Seven Outpost III.
- 6. The Visitor: The Visitor spawns at the outpost on the north side of the Launchpad island, much as last season.
- 7. Sunbird: Located northeast of The Daily Bugle, in the heart of The Temple landmark.
- 8. Guaco: Inside the Mexican eatery on Greasy Grove’s west side.
- 9. Mancake: Walking around a two-story building on the right side of Rocky Reels.
- 10. Bao Bros: Entering the Chinese restaurant on the west side of Condo Canyon.
- 11. The Imagined: Can be located west of Rave Cave near the Seven Outpost V landmark.
- 12. Cuddle Team Leader: The NPC is wandering on a platform near to the mountain’s top entrance on the north side of Rave Cave.
- Stash’d: On the north side of Chonker’s Speedway, inside the garage.
- Haven was discovered east of Loot Lake while trekking near the Ridgeline Ranger Station.
- Jonesy is 15 years old. The first is in The Joneses’ central blue two-story building.
- 16. Ludwig: At the bottom of The Joneses, on the second level of a red building.
- Bunker Jonesy: Walking around The Joneses’ green house on the south end.
- 18. Mullet Marauder: This character may be spotted walking around The Joneses’ town center.
- Metal Team Leader: Can be found on the second story of a log cabin west of Reality Falls.
- Cuddlepool is an NPC on the bottom level of a log home west of Reality Falls. Cuddlepool, like Metal Team Leader, is not guaranteed to spawn in every match.
- 21. Quackling: Has a chance of spawning on the first floor of the west of Reality Falls log cabin.
- Kyle: On the east side of Logjam Lumberyard, within a warehouse.
- 23. Cryptic: Inside Rave Cave, near the pool of water.
- 24. Fishstick: Inside the Sticks restaurant on the north side of Sleepy Sound.
- 25. The Foundation: Located northeast of The Joneses on an island.
Those who want to encounter as many NPCs as possible as rapidly as possible will need a dependable mode of transportation. Because automobiles and trucks use a lot of petrol, we propose that players explore the area by riding animals. The mechanism is totally new to battle royale, and it has the potential to earn you tens of thousands of XP.
The “fortnite npc 17 location” is a blog post about all the NPC and character locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
- fortnite characters locations season 8
- fortnite character locations season 6
- character 19 fortnite chapter 3
- fortnite season 7 characters
- npc map fortnite season 7