As soon as you finish the main quest in Elden Ring, the game becomes a different experience. You can now explore and get stronger without any restrictions which is what this guide will help with.
1. Complete side quests
2. Upgrade your equipments to improve damage/healing
3. Equip better loot bags to increase drop rate of materials/valuables needed for upgrades
4-6: Do research on how to make various weapons, armor sets, potions etc., if they’re not already known
The “elden ring guide” is a list of 8 things that you need to do before starting the next level in Elden Ring. The list includes tips on how to improve your character, strategies for difficult fights, and more.
If you didn’t know, FromSoft games generally provide an optional NG+ playthrough option. This is much the same as restarting the game, with a few exceptions. The bosses and opponents are more difficult, but you maintain everything you learned in the prior session. It’s named Journey 2 by Elden Ring and it has NG+. Before you begin Journey 2, there are a few things you should accomplish.
Before NG+, there are many things you need accomplish, but the most crucial is to acquire and explore as much as possible. We’ll go through the exact items on this list in more detail later, but you should be ready for anything once you begin Journey 2. Keep in mind that there are a few items that aren’t transferable.
Make sure you’re aware that goods like Bell Bearings, Great Runes, and story-related artifacts do not cross over to NG+. It isn’t a major problem, but if you aren’t aware of it, it might irritate you as you begin your new Journey. The greatest aspect is that your map will remain uncovered in consecutive playthroughs, eliminating the need to locate maps.
What should I do before entering NG+? (Journey 2)
For someone who has never done NG+ before, it might be somewhat perplexing. It’s effectively a fresh run, but everything gets transferred to a new game, with a few exceptions. You won’t lose anything since every item you’ve gathered and attribute points you’ve earned will be there. However, if you are not prepared, you will lose out on some crucial information.
The following are the top seven things to complete before joining NG+ in Elden Ring:
1. Gather all of the Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones.
If you want to test out new constructions and get the most damage out of them, you’ll need to collect all of the Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones and their Somber counterparts. Although these goods are not very uncommon, there are only 7 Somber Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones and around 15 Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones, so you should endeavor to get as many as possible.
If you get them all, that’s fantastic. You may level up whatever weapons you already have or find in your fresh game once you start your next run. Just make sure you have a lot of them so you don’t end up with a +9 or even a +24 weapon later. Look out where they may be found so you don’t miss out on anything later.
2. Gather all Legendary Weapons and Items
You should strive to discover all of these Legendary goods now that you’ve exposed the majority of the map. We’ve included some details below that will show you how many Legendary goods there are and how to get each one. Each part has its own accomplishment, so if you want to complete all of them, make sure you locate them all.
All of the Legendary Ashen Remains – a total of six
- Lhutel the Headless – Found in the Tombsward Catacombs near the Cemetery Shade.
- When Alecto, Black Knife Ringleader is defeated at the Ringleader’s Evergaol, he drops the Black Knife Tiche.
- Ogha, the Redmane Knight, was dropped in the War Dead Catacombs by Putrid Tree Spirit.
- In Night’s Sacred Ground, Mimic Tear may be found in a chest behind an imp statue door.
- Ancient Dragon Knight Kristoff – Can be located west of Leyndell, the Royal Capital, in the Sainted Hero’s Grave.
- Cleanrot Knight Finlay – Found in Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree, in a box guarded by a knight.
There are a total of 9 Legendary Armaments.
- Defeat the Misbegotten Warrior and Crucible Knight in Redmane Castle with the Ruins Greatsword.
- Chest in Castle Sol – Eclipse Shotel
- Kill Leonine Misbegotten in Castle Morne with the Grafted Blade Greatsword.
- Chest in the Carian Manor – Sword of Night and Flame
- Kill Elemer of the Briar in The Shaded Castle with the Marais Executioner’s Sword.
- Ranni’s Quest – Follow Ranni’s quest until you reach the Moonlight Altar.
- Kill Invader Bernahl in Farum Azula with the Devourer’s Scepter.
- Kill Misbegotten Crusader in the Cave of the Forlorn with the Golden Order Greatsword.
- Loot on the Giant spear in Leyndell with the Bolt of Gransax
All Legendary Talismans – a total of eight
- Radagon Icon — Found on the second level of the Debate Parlor Site of Grace, inside a treasure box.
- Radagon’s Soreseal was discovered on a body at Fort Faroth.
- Godfrey Icon – Drops from Godefroy the Grafted of Evergaol’s Golden Lineage
- Moon of Nokstella — Found under a gigantic throne in Nokstella, Eternal City, in a chest.
- Talisman of Dragoncrest Greatshield – Found in a chest at the Grace Drainage Channel Site.
- Marika’s Soreseal – Found on an altar in Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree, in a chamber that requires a Stonesword Key.
- Talisman of the Old Lord – Discovered in a box in Crumbling Farum Azula.
- Erdtree’s Favor +2 – Found in Leyndell, Ashen Capital, on a dead tree.
All seven legendary sorceries and incantations
- When Adan, Thief of Fire is defeated, he drops Flame of the Fell God.
- Greyoll’s Roar – Can be acquired for three Dragon Hearts in the Cathedral of Dragon Communion after defeating Greyoll.
- Elden Stars – Elden Stars may be located near Grace’s Great Waterfall Crest Site.
- Founding Rain of Stars — Inside a chest in Mountaintops of the Giants’ Heretical Rise.
- Ranni’s Dark Moon – Found in a chest near the top of Chelona’s Rise’s tower.
- Comet Azur — Obtainable from Primeval Sorcerer Azur, who sits on the cliffs northeast of Hermit Village on Mt. Gelmir.
- Master Lusat will give you Stars of Ruin if you engage with him within the Sellia Hideaway in Caelid.
3. Visit all of the Walking Mausoleums.
You haven’t truly visited much of the globe if you haven’t seen a Walking Mausoleum. They’re the four-legged big rock animals with the structures atop them. They enable you to replicate Remembrances from previously vanquished bosses, in case you didn’t know. If you desired both, you may receive the second item from a boss.
You could only acquire one of the two products, but with these, you can have both if you truly want it. If you don’t want it, they’ll give you free Runes. Who doesn’t like some free Runes to give themselves a couple boosts, even if they don’t desire the items? To avoid missing out on free stuff or Runes, try to collect all of the Walking Mausoleums.
Related: How to Get Rid of Barnacles in a Walking Mausoleum
4. Complete all NPC questlines
NPC questlines are without a doubt one of the most enjoyable aspects of the game. There are so many that keeping track of them all might be difficult. Keep in mind that almost everyone you encounter in the game has a story to tell. You generally receive something extremely excellent at the conclusion of each questline, especially if it’s a really lengthy one.
The Ranni questline is a huge questline that, if completed, rewards you with the Dark Moon Greasword and an alternative game ending. Try to finish all of the questlines before starting a fresh game, since there are certain to be some you missed. Also, questlines might lead to Legendary stuff, so be sure you don’t miss out.
5. Locate the maps for each location.
This is critical because all of the Maps you’ve gathered will be placed into NG+. Yes, you get to keep every Map you collect. If you have all of the Maps, you can view every single location you’ve gone when you start a new playing. All of your Site of Graces have obviously been deleted, but you can still view all you’ve done thus far.
This is advantageous since you will not enter a cave that you have previously visited. All of your markers will remain, allowing you to keep track of everything in the world without worrying about losing track of it. Find all the Maps and mark all essential sites before beginning a fresh playing so you don’t forget anything.
6. Purchase as many upgrading materials as you are able to.
Any supplies you believe you’ll need in your future game should be stocked up on. You should also store up on items that you don’t believe you’ll need since you never know when you’ll need them. In your basic NG playthrough, try to upgrade whatever you can, but if you don’t sure what to improve, simply buy out all the stock at every store.
Attempt to locate all of the Bell Bearings for Smithing Stones and purchase as many as possible. Bell Bearings are one of the few components that aren’t transferred to Journey 2. Simply stock up on whatever you can in order to be ready for anything in future playthroughs.
7. Gather all Golden Seeds, Sacred Tears, Larval Tears, and Crystal Tears that you can.
Your Flasks are by far the most valuable item you have, since they enable you to heal and replenish FP. To completely upgrade your normal Flasks to +14, you’ll need a total of 30 Golden Seeds. You can obtain them all in subsequent playthroughs if you don’t get them all the first time, although there are lots of ways to collect all the Flasks in one go.
There are only 12 Sacred Tears in the world, all of which are discovered in churches, and they enable you to raise how much each Flask provides you. You should also store up on Larval Tears, which enable you to reallocate your characteristics after defeating Renalla in the Ray Lucaria Academy.
The Crystal Tears are the final item you need to stock up on. These may be tailored to your construct and put into your Physick Flask. There are a lot of them, so make a point of finding as many as you can. Every one of these is beneficial, so look for them all before beginning a new game.
- Golden Seeds – Increases the amount of Crimson and Cerulean Flask uses by 14 for the user.
- Sacred Tears – Increases the potency of the Crimson and Cerulean Flasks to +12.
- Rennala need Larval Tears in order to offer rebirth (reallocate attributes)
- Flask of Marvelous Physick – This unique flask can be modified using Crystal Tears to provide powerful effects, but it can only be used once every rest.
Elden Ring is an open-world game that has a lot of things to do before the end. The “elden ring how long to beat” will give you 8 things to do before NG+ in Elden Ring.
- elden ring how to start ng
- elden ring tips and tricks
- elden ring reddit
- new game plus
- control new game plus