The changes brought with the release of 220.127.116.11 were a huge success, and we’re excited to see what’s in store for future updates.
The previous one may be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/pdjyxz/270223 28019 changes first dev server part 2/
The next one is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/pdy6fv/270223 28019 changes first dev server part 4/
Changes from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 (initial dev server) Part 3:
- Eskimo (F 75) – statcard image changed: old → new.
- The comparable distance between water and air is 0 800 meters.
- EFP is a new kind of harm (Explosive Formed Projectile).
- Graf Spee, Admiral Hipper, Prinz Eugen, and other vehicles have had their field repair time reduced. Z 5 Paul Jacobi, Z 15 Erich Steinbrinck, Z 20 Karl Galster (all), Z 25, Z 33, Z 35, T 22, T 31, Köln (F 220), Lübeck (F 224), K-Boot Typ 1937, SF 40 SF 40 SF 40 SF 40 SF 40 SF 40 SF 40 SF 40 SF 40 SF 40 SF 40 SF 40 SF 40 SF 40 SF 40 SF 40 SF 40 SF 40 SF (all), Dante Alighieri is a famous Italian poet. Turbine (TB), Freccia (P 493), Saetta (P 494), Soukou-Tei (all), Ikoma, Akizuki, Hatsukari, Ayanami, Isuzu (DE-211), Kiyoshimo, Mutsuki, Satsuki, Shimakaze, Ygumo, Ygure (DD-184), Ydachi, Akebono (DE-201), Shnan, I
- The following vehicles saw an increase in field repair time: Köln, Nürnberg, M 601, Attilio Regolo, Etna, Montecuccoli, Hyga, Agano, Isuzu, Tama, Sendai, Arethusa (26), Belfast (C 35), Dido (37), Enterprise (D 52), Leander (75), Liverpool (11), Southampton (83), Atlanta (CL-51), Chapayev, Kirov, Maxim Gorky, Sverd
- The pace of repair for the fire director, fire control room, and rangefinder has improved, however they can no longer be fixed fully (like with tracks on tanks for example)
- Fire parameters for heavy ship turrets have been changed:
- 0.3 / 1 0.3 / 0.5 scale radius
- 3 / 45 3 / 30 sec maximum duration
- 7-15 percent probability of extinction
- Changes to the fire parameters on barbeques:
- 0.5 / 1 0.5 / 0.85 scale radius
- 1 / 50 1 / 45 sec maximum duration
- The effects of a new ship explosion, shells striking the sea, and shells bursting underwater have all been included.
- The range of shell impact sound effects has been extended to 5 kilometers.
- Temperature multiplier in the dead tank: 1 0.1.
- Support aircraft launch from ships:
- only available in Arcade
- 40 second cooldown
- Time to rearm the aircraft: 90 / 180 seconds (depending on if you have the new Tier IV modification for it)
- Tanks on consoles can no longer be used to target (follow target) planes.
- Targeting tanks with tanks on consoles is now possible in RB.
- The following settings have been updated in the Steam pop-up:
- 600-300 hours of gameplay maximum
- 6 3 is the minimum winning position.
- total number of victories in a row: 1 3
- The hangar currently has the following cars for sale:
- Tu-1 is a one-of-a- (Tier II-IV)
- A through 5C (Tier IV-VII)
- 35A J 35A (Tier IV-VII)
- Karlsruhe is a city in Germany (Tier III-V)
- Smelly (Tier I-II)
- rla (P 41) rla (P 41) rla (P 41) r (Tier II-V)
- Ybari is a Japanese word that means “good luck” (Tier I-III)
- Shooting tanks in the hangar took on a new meaning:
- T-72B (K-5) T-72B (K-5) T-72B (K-5) T-72B (K-5) T-72B (K-5) T
- VBT Mk. 3 Olifant Mk. 1A Olifant Mk. 1A Olifant Mk. 1A Olifant Mk. 1A Olifant Mk. 1
- The following changes occurred in the hangar as a result of moving tanks:
- GERMANY – Marder 1 A1 – Marder 1 A3 – Marder 1 A4 – Marder 1 A5 – Marder 1 A6
- Type 93 SAM vs. Type 87 RCV in Japan
- VCC-80 Dardo C13 (90/38) IT
- On a PC in low mode, sound memory is 210 190 MB.
- The volume levels for all sound settings were set to default.
- Engines on the ground – smooth RPM sound: 0.02 – 1.
- New engine sounds: Shackleton MR. Mk. II, BV 138, F-4EJ, 2S25, Shackleton MR. Mk. II, BV 138, F-4EJ, 2S25, Shackleton MR. Mk. II, BV
- AN/VLQ-8A is a new IRCM.
- The thickness of 5 mm aluminum was set at 1.5 mm.
- Engines for tanks:
- damage restraint – 0.5–0.7
- 0.1 0.075 as a KE modifier
- 0.15 – 0.12 CE modifier
- Damage multiplier for KE, explosions, and shrapnel – 5
- The damage and shrapnel from HE and HEAT explosions has been greatly enhanced.
- At angles of 50° or higher, the shrapnel range of the APFSDS increased.
- B-24D, B-29A, F-4C, F-4E, F-104S, H8K, A-26 (all), A-4 (all), AD-4 (FR), Avenger Mk. II, B-24D, B-29A, B-24D, B-29A, B-24D, B-29A, B-24D, B-29A, B-24D, B-29A, B-24D, B-29A (all), Ki-21-I Hei, PB4Y2, Pe-8, Phantom (all), PV-2D, Saab 105G, Saab 105G, Saab 105G, Saab 105G, Saab 105G, Saab 105 TBF-1C, Su-6 (all), Su-6 (all), Su-6 (all), Su-6 (all), Su-6 Icons on the loadout screen for Tu-2 (all), Tu-4 (all), Vautour (all), and Z.1007bis III have been corrected.
- A-26B-10 – 37 mm M4 with 30 rounds, 556 m/s, and 43 mm pen AP; 37 mm M9 with 75 shells, 945 m/s, and 75 mm pen AP; 37 mm M9 with 75 shells, 945 m/s, and 75 mm pen AP
- A129 CBT – the countermeasures problem was addressed.
- Modification of 20 mm guns – Tier III II
- Tier IV III Gun pod Mk. 4 Mod 0 mod
- Tier IV Mk. 11 ammunition mod is now available.
- A-7D – field of view (FOV): 3.1 2°.
- HUD size: 0.28 / 0.28 0.27 / 0.27 for A-7D and AV-8 (all).
- Bombs from the A-20G, F-84B, F-84G, Me 410 (all), and Myrsky II are now dropped individually.
- Bombs on the wings of the A-35B now drop independently.
- CCRP has been corrected on the AH-1F.
- There are no longer any placeholder cockpits on the AH-1F, AH-1S (all), or He 111H-16.
- AH-1Z – 20 mm composite: no longer capped at 10 mm, the AIM-9L was transferred to the loadouts from the changes.
- AH-64 (all) – empty is the new default loadout.
- AIM-92 transferred from the modifications to the loadouts on the AH-64D (all).
- Starstreak went from the upgrades to the loadouts on the Apache AH. Mk. 1.
- Attacker (everyone):
- rip speed of combat flaps: 520.4 – 1000 km/h
- rip speed of landing flaps: 351-987 km/h
- GP 1000 lbs. Mk. I switched to 1000 pound MC. Mk. I
- Mk. IV’s 500 pound GP was changed to 500 pound MC. Mk. II’s 500 pound GP was changed to 500 pound MC. Mk. II’s 500 pound GP
- 4x 2000 pounds AN/M66 fresh loadout
- Tier III – MBC mod II
- Tier IV – III LBC mod
- Tier IV M66 mod is now available.
- New loadouts for the Be-6:
- 2x 45-36MAN + 6x FAB-250-M46
- 2x 45-36MAN + 4x FAB-500-M46
- Break sliding friction multiplier (BTD-1): 0.6 0.3.
- Buccaneer S. 2 – crucial AoA raised by a few of degrees.
- HUD size: 0.28 / 0.28 / 0.21 / 0.21 Buccaneer (all)
- 500 pounds AN/M64A1 changed to 500 lbs MC. Mk. II. Canberra B. Mk. 2 – 500 lbs AN/M64A1 changed to 500 lbs MC. Mk. II. Canberra B. Mk. 2 – 500 lbs AN/M
- Mk. IV modified to 500 pounds MC. Mk. II. Canberra B.(I) Mk. 6 – 500 lbs GP. Canberra B.(I) Mk. 6 – 500 lbs GP. Canberra B.(I) Mk. 6 – 500 lbs GP. Canberra B.(I)
- The cockpit is now deemed open, according to D.371 H.S.9.
- 1x 45-36AN fresh loadout
- Tier IV – III Der-20 mod
- T-18 (Tier IV) is a new Tier IV mod.
- D.520 (everything):
- 430-390 km/h effective elevator speed
- The radiator drag coefficient has been reduced.
- M Étendard IV Étendard IV Étendard IV Étendard IV
- 3.9 x 0.01 horizontal stabiliser area
- Area of the elevator: 0.01 3.9
- Jet nozzle animations have been added to F-1 and T-2.
- engine23 F-4EJ F-4EJ F-4EJ F-4EJ F-4EJ F-4EJ F-4EJ F-4EJ F-4EJ F-4EJ F-4EJ F-4EJ F-4E
- F-4E, F-4F, F-5E: F-4E, F-4F, F-5E:
- FoV of sight – 3.1 1°
- Horizontal and vertical limitations of TV optics – -30° / 30° – -20° / 20°
- engine11 F-4EJ – F4F-3 – F4F-3 – F4F-3 – F4F-3 – F4F-3 – F4F-3 (Yes, Gaijin gave the Wildcat jet engine sound)
- Phantom FG, F-5E, F-104S, Harrier (all), Jaguar (all), F-5E, F-104S. 1 – the wing break-off spots have been corrected.
- F6F (all) – bomb release order has been switched.
- Two of the four cannons are now part of the machine gun trigger group, allowing them to be operated independently of the other two.
- fixed the loadout on the buggy 32x 2.75-inch FFAR Mk. 4
- new loadouts include:
- 4x AIM-9B + 32x 2.75-inch FFAR Mk. 4
- 2x AIM-9D + 32x 2.75-inch FFAR Mk. 4
- 4x AIM-9D + 32x 2.75-inch FFAR Mk. 4
- 32x 2.75-inch FFAR Mk. 4 Plus 4x FFAR Mk. 32 Mod 0
- 2x AIM-9B + 4x FFAR Mk. 32 Mod 0 + 32x 2.75-inch FFAR Mk. 4 + 4x FFAR Mk. 32 Mod 0
- 2x AIM-9D + 4x FFAR Mk. 32 Mod 0 + 32x 2.75-inch FFAR Mk. 4 + 4x FFAR Mk. 32 Mod 0
- 32x 2.75-inch FFAR Mk. 4 + 8x FFAR Mk. 32 Mod 0
- Loadout has been removed:
- 2x AIM-9D + 4x FFAR Mk. 32 Mod 0
- F-84F (everything):
- 1.6 1.3 aileron power reduction
- 0.19 0.22 aileron sensitivity
- Overload on key wings has risen.
- Loadouts for the F-104S and AIM-7E are no longer compatible with the cannon.
- Mitrailleuse de 7.5 mm F.222.2 Darne Mle was born in the year 1933. MAC Mle. 1934 mitrailleuse de 7.5 mm
- FJ-4B (all) – 0 km/h TAS at sea level – thrust and torque coefficient: 1.02 1.
- G.91 R/3 – one cannon has been deleted from the 4x AS.20 loadout.
- Right side door gunner, H6K4:
- -45° / 45° – -10° / 70° horizontal limits
- -20° / 30° -60° / 60° vertical limits
- HUD size for Harrier (all): 0.28 / 0.28 / 0.26 / 0.26
- He 100 – speed of gear actuator: 0.1 to 0.3.
- Gear sink rate multiplier: 1.0121 1.0176 for He 112B-0 and He 112B-2/U2 (RO).
- 112B-1/U2 (HU) He 112B-1/U2 (HU) He 112B-1/U2 (HU
- 298 280 km/h effective aileron speed
- 2 1.5 aileron power drop
- 2 2.5 rudder power drop
- Loss of elevator power – 3 3.5
- sensitivity of the rudder – 0.35 0.3
- sensitivity of the elevator – 0.4 to 0.35
- 180 119 km/h is a dangerously low speed.
- The drag coefficient of the tail gear has risen.
- The drag coefficient of the radiator and the oil radiator has been reduced.
- 1.0176 – 1.0066 – 1.0066 – 1.0066 – 1.0066 – 1.0066 – 1.0066 – 1.00
- Hornet Mk. I (Hornet Mk. I):
- points for engine health – 28.8 – 30.5
- 30.8 26.2 aileron health points
- 33.5 x 30.8 = 33.5 x 30.8 = 33.5 x 30.8 = 33.5 x 30.8 = 3
- 30 – 29.5 health points for horizontal stabilizers
- Health points for vertical stabiliser – 39.9 29.5
- 33.7 x 28.7 = 33.7 x 28.7 = 33.7 x 28.7 = 33.7 x 28.7 = 33.7
- two gasoline tanks were removed
The version shown in the launcher / client is often inaccurate, since it ignores “hidden” updates that are downloaded in the background.
126.96.36.199 is the current development version.
188.8.131.52 is the current live version.
The next one is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/pdy6fv/270223 28019 changes first dev server part 4/
Original source: link
Changes from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 (initial dev server) Part 1
18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 changes https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/pclkrc/270222 270223 changes/ (first dev server) Part One: Vehicles that are new: Tier VII 10.0 (US) after the F-8C 2200 / 13.980 / 10.330 SL stock rep cost: 340.000 RP 930.000 SL stock rep cost: 340.000 RP 930.000 SL stock rep cost: 340.000 RP 930.000 SL stock rep cost: 340.000 talisman: 2800 GE YAH-64 (US) Tier VI 10.3 squadron vehicle 480.000 RP 1.010.000 SL stock rep cost: 3560 / 2470 GE YAH-64 (US) Tier VI 10.3 squadron vehicle 480.000 RP 1.010.000 SL stock rep cost: 3560 / 2470 GE YAH-64 (US) Tier VI 10.3 squadr
Part 2 of 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 dev modifications (initial dev server)
184.108.40.206 dev changes: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/kc07ga/210109 22011 dev changes first dev server part 1/ 220.127.116.11 dev changes: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/kc07ga/210109 22011 dev changes first dev server part 1/ (initial development server) Part two Jet nozzle animations were installed on the following vehicles: J-7II, MiG-21 (all), M60A1 (IT), AMX 30B (1965) – GE cost: 7480 8730. All ground cannons had their FX changed. Damage type has been added (like KE, CE, explosion, collision, fire, drowning, etc.) At a pressure of 100…
Changes from 18.104.22.168 dev to 22.214.171.124 dev
The previous one may be seen at https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/m16vrx/24031 dev 2504 dev changes/. Changes between 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 development versions: Weapon lock has a new hotkey text (air-to-ground) Option texts have been updated: a set of countermeasures Periods of countermeasures Periods of countermeasures Virtual Reality (VR) Mode Changes to the text: belt of all-purpose countermeasures belt of all-purpose countermeasures belt of all-purpose countermeasures belt of all-purpose countermeasures belt of all Flares only Flares only Flares only Flares only Flares only Flares only Flares Priority for chaff Mixed FN HMP400 LCC countermeasures are a new upgrade. (BO 105…)
For the game War Thunder, post “184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 modifications (initial dev server) Part 3.”
2021’s Top 35 New PC Games
Are you looking for PC games to play? Here are all of the new PC games to keep an eye on in 2021.
20 Best New PS4 Games in 2021
The pace of PlayStation 4 game releases isn’t going to slow down in 2021. Here’s everything to look forward to in the coming months.