Valve has released a new update for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive which includes changes that will make the game “more fun and competitive.”
The previous one may be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/v167wq/216019 216021 changes part 1/
Changes between 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 Part 2:
- F-4E, F-4EJ – with modified loadouts, the number of stock AIM-9E on pylons 3 and 9 is 2x 1x.
- F-4F (all) – with modified loadouts, the number of stock AIM-9E on pylons 3 and 5 is 2x 1x.
- Six structural steel boxes were installed to the turret rear on the M1A1AIM.
- US ISR crew replenishment icon: Magach 3 (US).
- 3D Merkava Merkava Merkava Merkava Merkava Merkava Merkava (US)
- On the turret sides, top armour is 25 mm composite and 20 mm RHA.
- On the turret’s rear, extra tracks and minor structural steel items were installed.
- Strv 121 – roof MG vertical limits corrected, it can no longer fire through the turret. Leopard 2 A4, Leopard 2 A4 (PzBtl 123), Strv 121 – roof MG vertical limits fixed, it can no longer shoot through the turret.
- The camera location of the G6-45 has been altered.
- UK ISR crew replenishment icon: Sho’t Kal D (UK).
- Tier IV III DTW125 APFSDS
- DTC10-125 APFSDS has been introduced as a Tier IV mod (currently a copy-paste DTW125 though)
- three ERA bricks on the bottom UFP were missing.
- M11/39 is a medium tank that may also be used as a light tank.
- VBC PT 2
- 20 x 15 mm UFP
- 20 mm aluminum, 10 mm RHAHH vent on the right hull side
- RHA RHAHH RHAHH RHAHH RHAHH RHAHH RHAHH RHAHH RHAHH RHAHH RHAHH RHAHH RHAHH R
- Second layer of armour on the “cheeks” of the lower hull – RHA RHAHH
- RHA RHAHH RHAHH RHAHH RHAHH RHAHH RHAHH RHAHH RHAHH RHAHH RHAHH RHAHH RHAHH RHAHH
- 25 mm RHA 20 mm RHAHH right upper hull “cheek”
- 30 mm composite x 20 mm RHAHH left upper hull “cheek”
- 15 mm RHA 10 mm RHAHH vent on top of the hull
- RHA RHA RHA RHA RHA RHA RHA RHA RHA RHA RHA RHA RHA RHA RHA RHA R
- HOT-2 has been introduced as a Tier II mod to VCAC MEPHISTO.
- Pvkv III
- driver, gunner, loader, commander; crew – driver, gunner, loader, commander
- -14° / 17° – -12° / 15.5° – -14° / 17° – -14° / 17° – -14° / 17° – -14° /
- M-51 (M4A1) – roof MG reverted:
- M2HB 12.7 mm M1919A4 7.62 mm
- -60° / 60° -180° / 180° horizontal limits
- 10° / 70° -10° / 60° vertical limits
- Merkava Mk. 3 B – On the turret’s rear, extra tracks and minor structural steel items were installed..
- RHA CHA RHA CHA RHA CHA RHA CHA RHA CHA RHA CHA RHA CHA RHA CHA RHA CHA RHA CHA RHA CHA RHA CHA RHA
- Many ships now have the ability to employ the new combined main and secondary fire system.
- Arizona (BB-39): 158.75 x 123.83 mm horizontal armour above the steering.
- Baltimore (CA-68) — a deadzone was added to prevent airplanes from launching against the ship.
- Candid (AM-154) – two compartments were deleted.
- Hoquiam (PF-5) — a compartment and eight bulkheads were removed.
- The aircraft and its launchers were added to the damage model by Eugenio di Savoia and Raimondo Montecuccoli.
- New fire damage parameters for ZAB-500 napalm:
- size of scorch – 1
- scalding power – 1
- 10 minutes of scorching
- AIM-54 is a military intelligence mission (all)
- datalink: true – new inertial guidance parameter
- 40 x 16 km lock-on range
- 45 x 25 kilometers is the maximum lock range.
- Test drive of a NATO top-tier tank — the T-90A has been repositioned so that it now faces the player when generated.
- Additions to the CDK that are worth noting:
- Mk. 77 Mod. 2 incendiary bomb, 500 pounds
- Mk. 77 Mod. 4 incendiary bomb, 500 pounds
The version shown in the launcher / client is often wrong, since it ignores “hidden” updates that are downloaded in the background.
22.214.171.124 is the current development version.
126.96.36.199 is the current dev-stable version.
188.8.131.52 is the current live version.
Original source: link
Part 1: Changes from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11
Previous one: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/v0zd8u/2151132_216019_changes_part_9_first_dev_server/ Part 1: Changes from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124: New vehicles: Gearing (DD-710) (US) no economy data yet Magach 3 (ISR) Tier V 7.7 8560 GE repair cost – 2810 / 2810 / 4530 SL Sho’t Kal Dalet (ISR) Tier VI 8.3 8730 GE repair cost – 4560 SL New location – Southeastern City. Vehicle…
Changes from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
http://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/pjwo9d/29012 29014 changes/ 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 Changes in version 126.96.36.199: New skin for the BV 138C-1: Arctic camouflage. (GE 200) DMM skin Ki-61-I K renamed: Prototype camouflage is a term used to describe a sort of camouflage. Direct Hit is a new decal. “useLoopsForGMGunSound” is now set to true. Changes in their natural state: https://github.com/gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine/compare/ 188.8.131.52.. 184.108.40.206 Changes from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168: S.M.79bis/N (GER), S.M.79bis/T.M (all) – engine model changed: S.M.79bis/N (GER), S.M.79bis/T.M (all) 126 Alfa-Romeo…
Changes from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 (initial dev server) Part 9
Previous one: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/pfznsi/270223_28019_changes_first_dev_server_part_8/ Next one: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/pfzrwn/270223_28019_changes_first_dev_server_part_10/ Changes from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 (initial dev server) Part 9: Pb2: calibre – 88 → 98 mm length – 0.815 → 0.945 m weight – 6.125 → 5.31 kg explosive weight – 520 → 890 g weight at end of booster burn – 5.31 → 4.495 kg axial force coefficient…
For the game War Thunder, post “220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 modifications Part 2.”
OP 10 BEST NEW Upcoming Games 2022 & 2023 (4K 60FPS)
The greatest collection of games set to be published in 2022 and 2023 for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Switch – all of which you can watch in stunning 4K ULTRA HD and 60FPS with the most up-to-date information available!
The Most Important Games in 2022
With the new year quickly approaching and a slew of new game releases on the horizon, it’s time to take a peek ahead at some of the year’s most anticipated titles. There are some fantastic games coming out in the next year for PC, Xbox, PS5, and all of your other favorite gaming platforms.